Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A little help here... found in three different areas.

Ronstar

Can anyone identify the three “screws”? The silver “primer” looking center does not appear to move in/out, the gasket is the same color on all three. They are not magnetic. I found these in two parks where I live and one in a park 40 miles S of me in another town.

The two “gear” looking wheels were in two different parks locally. They are identical in size and construction, just different colors. They are not magnetic.

All sound off in the dime range on the F75 and all were 3-5” deep.

Attachments

• F1D6F4FE-054A-4402-881B-3C1A697E6B8A.jpeg
    F1D6F4FE-054A-4402-881B-3C1A697E6B8A.jpeg
    1,023.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 06CBB90B-B885-4274-BD42-530D4EB9EA5A.jpeg
    06CBB90B-B885-4274-BD42-530D4EB9EA5A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 134
I can't positively identify them. My mind goes to sealing thumb screws from the cover of something electrical,,,, like an outdoor area lighting fixture. Do both parks have pole lights?

Just my initial thoughts,,,,,

No lights. Used to be a collegiate baseball diamond and stands on the one side but I believe it was a daytime field. We have wondered about the industrial lawn mowers that cut the fields twice a week but cant associate the screws to anything there either, too short. The small gears wheels are a head scratcher too as nothing like that out there either. Because I found all of these in two different areas there has to be something that is in use on the fields/parks.

Their mister tips/nozzles

Attachments

• Mist-Nozzle.jpg
    Mist-Nozzle.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 95
So from a spray boom? Never thought of that as generally no fungicides or herbicides etc applied. Good catch!! Thank you!! One down one to go

Going for broke,,,, two halves of a disposable cigarette lighter spark wheel? Would have had a round flint between them?

I can see that..... one found where I live the other 40 miles away. Just no idea at this point.

I was thinking more along the lines of a personal mister.

Attachments

• personal mister.jpg
    personal mister.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 91