Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Little Hunt With The Xterra 50 Today:minelab:

morelic1955

Went to my fav campsite and found a a few. Seems as thou the 50 has the same depth as the 70 when relic hunting with the 10.5 DD 7.5 kHz coil.

Nice finds............Like I told greyghost you guys sure are lucky to be digging Civil war items.

Reference to depth of the 50..Seems as if my 50 is deeper than the 70. And I find it to be a little more stable on TID numbers.No bouncing around...

Nice collection there. I heard the 30, 50 and 70 are all about the same depth-wise, it's the menus that are different. Wish I had a spot like that! Ron

I know it seems strange, but the 50 & the 70 act the same for me as far as TID ###'s The 3 ringer bullets at 8" and deeper ALWAYS read in the 40's and bounce back and forth between a -6 and the 40 reading, kind of like the MXT in mixed mode, low tone then high tone. I don't always get the high tone when x ing the target either, I just dig it when it acts like that. 99% of the time it is something good and DEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!