Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A little of most everything :detecting:

knarfj

Found a little bit of everything on this outing. The old souvenir ashtray I pursued quite deep. It

Yeah! I like that ashtray...bet it did blow your ears off, and good on you to go after that signal...:thumbup: not all big signals are flattened cans...I also like the mix of your finds...good variety of signals recovered..good display..old discolored coins tell us you were not hitting freshies..not that theres anything wrong with that, still, you were hunting the right substrate for older drops....Nice...:thumbup:
Mud

Great finds! That's the fun side of detecting, you never know what your coil is going to pass over!!

Awesome. Love the button.

Nice finds!