Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A little silver for my efforts

knarfj

Pictured are my finds for a few hours of detecting today included is a little silver for my efforts.:biggrin:

FWIW, the silver religious medal at 3 inches deep ID'd as a zinc penny. On the surface it reads 66-67. Just barely into the dime range! Yes, as always, I still dig zinc penny's!

HH:detecting:

Like you......I dig zinc. Most of my silver rings have come from doing so (that was using the F75). The CTX is a little different!

I really like your "favorite finds" collection. I couldn't help but notice the baby leg.......I found one just like it buried over a dime.

Stay safe,

Thanks for your comments Rolland. It's just not in me to pass up a zinc penny, just habit I guess. I've pulled quite a few IH's that ID'd as zinc's plus a few gold rings. Under the right conditions pull tabs are fair game also.:biggrin:

The Favorite Finds collection came from a site were a good friend and I used to hunt almost every time we would hit the dirt. Many happy THing memories were made there. :thumbup:

HH:detecting: