Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Long Bike Ride and 3 Hours Detecting

DiggerODirt

Packed the e-Trac on my back, along with batteries, radios, pro and 6" coils, knee pads, rags, and other needed items. Put my belt with pouches, pro-pointer, and diggers around my waist. I hopped onto my 21 speed Mountain Bike, and off I went like a crazy person headed for a local County park...The ride there was like 12 miles....I hunted for 3 hours and found 1 1945 Merc, 1936, 44, 50, 57 Wheats, and 1946, 61, 63 and 69 Nickels, then made the trip home which was about another 13 miles (Went all the way around Onondaga Lake)....By the time I got home, my butt was bruised, my legs and back were sore, and I was beat....I am WAY out of shape (unless round counts)...Lots of folks and their pets in the park on Memorial Day.
A Big Thank YOU to all Veterans!

Happy Hunting,

If they ask why they wouldn't understand.:thumbup: Nice finds. :clap:

I've been debating doing the same thing but figured "too much baggage", But it would combine a couple of things I like to do - cycling and detecting (running would'nt work). I guess you used a backpack and disassembled the E-trac? Sounds very interesting!

I am paying for it though...My back is not doing so hot...Will take a week to not hurt...lol
I have to face it...I am too old and out of shape to be acting like I am 21...lol
My lungs were on fire the next day too...lol...I do not smoke anymore even...
I musta inhaled a dozen of them furry plant things that float around this time of year...lol

HH,