Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A lost knife?.........

JB(MS)

I usually go to the football stadium the morning after home games and search for the coins lost there during the game. I had just got there this morning when a guy came up and and said he had lost a new Case pocket knife last night, either in the grass behind the visitors bleachers or in the parking area which is also grass. He said he paid almost $70 for it, including tax, a couple of days ago and asked if I would mind searching for it with my detector. We went to the visitors side of the field and as luck would have it I saw the knife lying in a bare spot in the grass within a couple of minutes, about five feet before I got to it with my detector. The knife in the photo is like the one the guy lost.

vfl4zp.jpg

Good Job! Boy I hate to lose a knife like that! I also like to hunt the football stadiums right after the games...I'll hit a few today.
Mud