Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Lucky Charm....

SpiritRelic

[attachment 259813 20130315_163339-1.jpg]I found this button pin hunting with the Tejon about two days ago near a old river.I thought to myself,just some cheap pin and through it in the bag.You know the more i look at this thing the stranger it looks.What is this symbol?Irish ?I posted it on whaz it.The light blue indigo faded color is what gets me?It's gold in color under the surface.Is this a Lucky Charm? :confused:look at the very small r?:-Q

I don't know what it is, but it's a neat find for sure!

That's a bit odd looking. Cool, but odd. Keep us posted as to what it might symbolize.

Spirit, your pin is upside down. It is a Girl Scout pin. Google Girl scout vintage pins. You'LLC see it towards the top.

Yea - Here it is! Good going BillF!

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&va=girl+scout+vintage+pins

Still a cool find!

SpiritRelic said:
Oh.Ok.We win some lose some.....:nopity:

Not a loss at all - a pin similar to yours is going for $7 on Ebay. Cool factor alone makes it a great find!

Nice find Spirit...I'm more interested in why it was pulled from the whatzit forum tho :shrug:

Well, St.Patrick led the snakes out of Ireland. You said there were snakes there, maybe that girl scout was trying to earn a badge?
Nice find.

It may have been thrown away in discust, pro haps the girl quit the scouts, mabey it was the bugs or the lack of civilzation, or who knows what