Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Merc kind of day & round 3 for another spot

drkp88

Sunday I decided to hit a spot I've been putting off for a few weeks because of other priority opportune spots.( Feast or famine situation. lol )
This was a Victorian house with a fairly small back yard and a small front yard. I pulled 8 wheats and three mercs (1927, 1935, 1942).
Also found part of a serving piece that I think is silver.
I then went back for round 3 with the other house that had all the sod removed. The previous two times had produced an assortment of old coins 1700s-1800s. (see last three posts in Oct re "Best detecting day in a while" / "Cleaned & ID'd - from "best detecting day..." / "Round 2...").
I was able pick up a LC 1843, wheat 1909, Merc 1936 and three more buttons. Total from this spot is 25 keeper coins & tokens and 25 buttons.
This was a great spot and I'm waiting for more activity there. There is a tractor parked there that hasn't moved in two weeks. I found targets all around it but I can't get too close or underneath yet. Also still piles of dirt and debris to be moved before I can detect those areas. (yes, I've been scanning the dirt piles,lol).
Thanks for sharing, Bruce

Seems like you've got yourself a great spot there- hope it keeps producing like it has been! Congrats & Continued success to you!

-- Jeff --
[size=large][/size]

Nice hunt Bruce, looks like there is a good variety of finds coming out of that location............

HH........................John in Va