Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A much better result !

dirt doctor

Tonight's 1+1/2 hrs. was much more productive than my last posted hunt .Tonight I ground balanced and the put it in "LOC" rather than let it track on its own .The last hunt I could hear the faint targets disappearing .I also kept my sweeps much closer together than I usually do .I used the 950 concentric coil as I have been on my last few hunts ( I sure like the way that thing pinpoints) . .My best finds of the night were the 1960D silver Roosie , Sac dollar and a junk ring .There was a definite tone difference between the silver and clad dime .The SAC dollar came in as a quarter signal .This is the same spot I have been hunting over and over . Tonight's hunt reassured me that there is still probably some good stuff there .

Way to go! :clapping: Congratulations on the silver dime! Oh, are't they fun to find! I'm glad to hear that you could hear the difference between the clad and the silver. I love my stock coil too. I have many coils but 99% of the time I use the stock coil. Seeing that old beaver tail pull tab you dug up says there's old coins, etc. there. Thank you for posting your finds. HH, Nancy

n/t