Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A New F75 LTD will be at my house tommorrow.

I think you will be suprised at how easy the F75 is to get started, after that, it is simply a matter of practicing and experimenting. Read the manual and read it again with you machine to reference to and apply what you are reading. Some things in the manual may seem a bit confusing to begin with, but, once you have the machine in hand and put it to use, it will all come together. I have only had my F75 Standard for two months (my first detector) and, although I have a lot to learn, I am very comfortable with it in the field and it is producing very good results. If you are half as happy with your LTD as I am with my Standard, you will be elated and never look back.

Read the manual and play with it.....It'll find the goodies......hh
Dan