Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A New Site = A Very Old Button.

Cajuncoinhunter

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ14_lROqps[/video]

Very Short video. Civil War relic hunt = War of 1812 Light Artillery 1st Regiment Button. Note the Script L A and then Block I at the bottom within the oval.

Love that button..........:clapping:

GREAT find on the button. A curse on the detectorist who left his/her holes like that! That's one of the main reasons I very seldom share my sites with anyone if I'm the one who obtained the permission to hunt. There's no reason why a detectorist should damage a site like that, it's not difficult to cut and replace a plug so that you leave no marks. Heck, the very least they can do is fill the danged hole! How can someone have such blatant disregard for the property and its owners?!! I know a hunter here locally that leaves holes like that, when I run across them while hunting I always take the time to clean up the mess if possible...the whole time muttering choice words in his honor.

I agree with your comments. This was just one of 'many' unfilled holes in the area. We must all do what we must to preserve our hunting areas. Thanks for watching the video and good luck.

That is a sweet find. You have some great places to hunt.