Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A NEW TOPIC!!!

A

Anonymous

I have no idea how available the English magazine "Electronics World" is to stateside members, but I have just received the April issue. I won't sleep for a week!! This issue covers -
A millivolt meter to 5Mhtz, using MAX457 and AD712 chips.
In circuit ideas - A scope target tracking - a glance shows late and early gates and monostable multivibrators - must be something in this!
Views upon construction of analogue-to-digital converters
Five pages on applications for the AD8307 log amplifier.
All that must stoke the enthusiasm fires!!
g.

Who wrote the AD8307 apps article? I just got some of these in.
Electronics World is definitely one of the best electronics magazines but you cannot find them in the states except for university libraries.
- Carl

Hi Carl,
The article is by Joe CARR at Pp331 - 335. I cannot place the name, though it rings familiar.
g.

Carr has written a number of good books. Trade you an 8307 for a copy of his article.
- Carl

Hi Carl,
Yes please. Have no scanner here, but will arrange today.
g.