Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A nice Walmart solution...for me...

azsh07

Not a solution for everyone...but for me...it is near perfect.

First, I do not like having a bunch of junk strapped to me via a web belt. I used to prospect in Az and man I hated having 20 lbs of stuff around my waste.

Now...I know some people like having a big detecting pouch etc...and hey that is cool.....I understand. But for me...too much.

However I do like to carry a water bottle in, my probe and I need some place to stash my cell, keys and the choice coins I may find. I also wear camo cargo pants so I have plenty of pockets but I find that was a pain for my cell and keys.

This works about perfect for me. I can put my probe in the web holder, I have a place for a water bottle ( probably just put a Polan SPrings bottle in there instead) and a large enough pouch for my mosquito net, keys, cell and any coins I want to place separate from the cargo pockets.

Also if you are a chunky Monkey this will fit up to a size 48...which can be rare at times.

Runs about 7 bucks in the camping section.

Not saying for everyone...but if you hate having to carry a ton but do need to carry some water...and keys, cell etc and a place for your probe then might work.

Where do you put your TRASH? I am sure you don,t put it back in the ground do you? I have 2 sides to my pouch one for anything i dig that gose to the trash ben, and one that holes my finds that are good. Happy Hunting Flintstone

I don't dig much trash....that is for park or beach guys.

I may dig a few shotshells here and there and they just go in a side pocket in my cargo pants.

Good, what every i dig up i always take with me, for if i go back there i don,t want to dig the same trash i did the first time. Good Luck Flintstone