Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A nightmare on the way to the airport.......

Encountered the worst fog I've ever seen in my life driving the girls to the airport (four hours away ) in Toronto. We left at midnight and managed to arrive with time to spare but for two hours, things were pretty frightening. Had to pull over several times and tried to follow any truck that dared to come along. Could only try and watch the painted lines on the highway.......many vehicles on the side of the road with four-ways flashing. I'm glad I left plenty of time to get there.......wouldn't have made it otherwise. Waited an hour and a half in a McDonalds parking lot this morning before trying to head home. But we finally found our way back. Tired as he!! and missing the heck outta my little girl. Here's her last three text messages from the shuttle taking her from Edmonton to Jasper, a four hour trek itself........ ( 1 ) I can see the mountains in the distance---I'm okay ( 2 ) It's getting gorgeous here you guys ( 3 ) Oh Mom ......it's unreal .....I'm sooo excited.......the mountains are unbelievable :)

n/t