Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A normal day

Draco

A normal day in search of "treasures" We were given permission to search some farms where rye is normally planted. We only found one coin from 1956 and another from 1870. The rest, better see photo.

Attachments

• 20220625_141607.jpg
    20220625_141607.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 117
  • 20220625_144644.jpg
    20220625_144644.jpg
    876.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 20220622_173112.jpg
    20220622_173112.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 114
Here where I live, you can't use discrimination. The terrain is so bad that if you use it, you don't go any deeper. The terrain masks the signals. On the other hand, I help the owners of the land to keep it clean of large metals. I have already brought home pieces of plow blades, with which I then forge and make knives...

Anytime you find a coin over 150 years old it's a good day in detecting in my book.
I've never found a coin around here that old, nice find.
Here, where I live now, the oldest thing I have mined is dated 1465. But when I travel to the mainland, I have mined coins that are over 2000 years old. Roman, Iberian...

Looking at the one photo I found a key. Reminds me of spending time trying to find Where’s Waldo!!!😂😂
1891 is now my oldest coin, an IH penny…..

Here where I live, you can't use discrimination. The terrain is so bad that if you use it, you don't go any deeper. The terrain masks the signals. On the other hand, I help the owners of the land to keep it clean of large metals. I have already brought home pieces of plow blades, with which I then forge and make knives...
Nice Hunt.
Any day finding Coins is a Good day.
Luv to see some of your knifes.

I never use discrimination works well for me that way
Mark