Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A possible major game changer!!!

wpruden

Under water, GPS, wireless audio and underwater target ID with FBS technology! If this detector performs as advertised, this unit will take meatl detecting to a whole new level. This looks to be a true explorers unit. The GPS by itself is huge!

The price I'm sure will be the biggest deal, which I hope fellow hunters take precaution and continue to to use what you have in your arsenal already. This economy is tough! I still use my old trusty sovereign xs the sef 10x12 coil truly enhanced that old unit.
Minelab has some awesome detectors and yes you get what you pay for.

My youngest of 3 sons is the last to just enter college last year and my other 2 sons have graduated college. With an empty nest my marriage went to another level! I have spent the last year and a half doing projects,going out to eat,movies, trips and a whole lot more. My sovereign has been collecting major dust. I love detecting but there are other and more important priorities in my life and metal detecting rewards don't compare!

metal detecting is a great hobby and my wife ask why haven't I been out lately! She knows! I just want to spend time with her since we made sacrifices raising our children.

n/t

I'm with you !!!!! Great post

Unmaried, no kids, dont smoke , rarely drink so CTX 3030 is my vice or will be.