Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A prayer for these times.

Mark kus

Ask for forgiveness and pray this prayer
1CC56CC2-677F-4DF4-A8F8-8AE0044A414C.png

I do & I know many others do, also! Ma
In England they say or pray, God save the Queen--don't know if this is for her soul or to rule by God's righteousness! But we Christians are to pray, God , Please save all sinful & lost souls before they die mortal deaths or before Jesus' return to catch away His own, the faithful believing saints, on Resurrection Day! Amen! Ma

In two places in the Bible the Lord's prayer is recorded.
The Lord's Prayer
Luk 11:1 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.
Luk 11:2 And he said unto them, When 'ye' pray, say, 'Our Father' which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.
Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray 'ye': Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Notice in both instances Jesus instructs 'ye' pray, say, 'Our Father'. Isn't that beautiful? Jesus instructs us to pray 'Father'.
As Children of God, we have a very special right. The right to come to God the Father as adopted heirs thru the blood of Jesus.
Rom 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
Isn't that Beautiful! By having this very special right, it allows a Father child relation.
Imagine a child getting off of the bus totally excited and when their little feet hit the ground even still outside they cry 'Abba, Father' (or, Mother) that child has that parents 'undivided attention'. Immediately!
Even though, a child of God calls Father, that prayer can not get to God, 'until' that child ask in the name of Jesus Christ.
Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Isn't that Beautiful! Christians have a privilege to enter into Gods' presence as a child and Father relationship?
And, as Jesus said, " I am the way, the truth, and the life:' Notice the colon. Simply put, the colon is used to provide a pause before introducing related information. The next part is another sentence. "[n]o man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
This is very important to understand this.
Scripture interprets scripture.
1Ti_2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
This is very important to understand this. Jesus is the Lamb of God! When one ask in the name of Jesus that is when you apply the blood of Jesus to the prayer.
Joh_16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
Jesus told them: I have to go and sit on the right hand side of the Father.
Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
1Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
Isn't that Beautiful! Pray 'Father' Wow! Thru our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ we can go straight to God the Father as a Father and Child relation. And, as a New Testament Blood Covenant we apply the blood of Jesus that is the propitiation for our sins.

In two places in the Bible it is recorded incorrectly The Lord's Prayer. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ he could never pray that prayer.

Mat 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
Jesus Christ had never had any debts.

Luk 11:4 And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.
Jesus Christ never had any sins.

Jesus instructed 'ye' pray 'Our Father'. This scripture above is not the Lord's Prayer.

Jesus Christ prayed the Lord's prayer in John 17. That entire chapter is when Jesus prayed for everybody in the whole wide world.

The High Priestly Prayer
Joh 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
Jesus prayed for you, and I, and everybody in the whole wide world in the entire chapter of John 17.

As my fellow members I felt compelled to share this.

In Christ,

Last edited:
In two places in the Bible the Lord's prayer is recorded.
The Lord's Prayer
Luk 11:1 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.
Luk 11:2 And he said unto them, When 'ye' pray, say, 'Our Father' which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.
Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray 'ye': Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Notice in both instances Jesus instructs 'ye' pray, say, 'Our Father'. Isn't that beautiful? Jesus instructs us to pray 'Father'.
As Children of God, we have a very special right. The right to come to God the Father as adopted heirs thru the blood of Jesus.
Rom 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
Isn't that Beautiful! By having this very special right, it allows a Father child relation.
Imagine a child getting off of the bus totally excited and when their little feet hit the ground even still outside they cry 'Abba, Father' (or, Mother) that child has that parents 'undivided attention'. Immediately!
Even though, a child of God calls Father, that prayer can not get to God, 'until' that child ask in the name of Jesus Christ.
Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Isn't that Beautiful! Christians have a privilege to enter into Gods' presence as a child and Father relationship?
And, as Jesus said, " I am the way, the truth, and the life:' Notice the colon. Simply put, the colon is used to provide a pause before introducing related information. The next part is another sentence. "[n]o man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
This is very important to understand this.
Scripture interprets scripture.
1Ti_2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
This is very important to understand this. Jesus is the Lamb of God! When one ask in the name of Jesus that is when you apply the blood of Jesus to the prayer.
Joh_16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
Jesus told them: I have to go and sit on the right hand side of the Father.
Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
1Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
Isn't that Beautiful! Pray 'Father' Wow! Thru our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ we can go straight to God the Father as a Father and Child relation. And, as a New Testament Blood Covenant we apply the blood of Jesus that is the propitiation for our sins.

In two places in the Bible it is recorded incorrectly The Lord's Prayer. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ he could never pray that prayer.

Mat 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
Jesus Christ had never had any debts.

Luk 11:4 And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.
Jesus Christ never had any sins.

Jesus instructed 'ye' pray 'Our Father'. This scripture above is not the Lord's Prayer.

Jesus Christ prayed the Lord's prayer in John 17. That entire chapter is when Jesus prayed for everybody in the whole wide world.

The High Priestly Prayer
Joh 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
Jesus prayed for you, and I, and everybody in the whole wide world in the entire chapter of John 17.

As my fellow members I felt compelled to share this.

In Christ,

Good Words & Message, Leatherneck;

But you left out one person of Whom is God also, He is the Comforter--God the Holy Spirit, for Jehovah God is three persons in ONE or holds 3 offices: God The Heavenly Father, God The Son, Jesus, & God The Holy Spirit! Our Heavenly Father welcomes us into His Family, when we are truly sincere in believing Jesus is His Only begotten, Son, Who as God's pure Lamb was slain for us from the beginning of the world Who born without sin cleanses all sin from repentant sinners' souls by His precious shed blood & then by His Comforter, God's Holy Spirit, we are led & guided by God's Gospel Truth written by God's Prophets of Old by His Holy Spirit breathing into them His knowledge & truth of Who He is, Who Jesus is & Who God's Holy Spirit is & the works He does within His own when we learn godly wisdom by loving, worshiping, honoring Him in Jesus' name, & obeying for there is no other name, but Jesus, in Whom we can be saved & be a true Child of the Living God, Whose name is above all names!

THE BOOK of ACTS which is for us today as well back when Jesus was on earth! God never changes being infilled with God's Holy Spirit is the only way a Child of the Living God can endure & overcome satan & his evilness while on earth! When we pray to our Heavenly Father in Jesus' name, He hears us & His Holy Spirit does the work needed to fulfill our needs & to Comfort our hurting souls!

Sorry, as I don't mean to take away from you the truth you've posted but just adding--because without worshipping Him in Spirit & truth we cannot please Him, as a Child of God & as a Brother or Sister to Jesus should & then saved & blessed we surely are! Amen!

Please Father God in the name of Jesus, forgive us our SINS by our repentance & then You will Heal our sinful land, the USA & even the whole world ! God Bless our righteous Leaders & help ALL Sinners to repent & be saved in Jesus' name & filled with Your Holy Spirit to have godly wisdom & then we won't perish for the lack of knowledge, that is Your godly wisdom! Amen! Ma

Last edited:
Good Words & Message, Leatherneck;

But you left out one person of Whom is God also, He is the Comforter--God the Holy Spirit, for Jehovah God is three persons in ONE or holds 3 offices: God The Heavenly Father, God The Son, Jesus, & God The Holy Spirit! Our Heavenly Father
Above when I quoted

The 'Comforter' is what Jesus sent when he went away!
Isn't this Beautiful!
Jesus can not lie!
Heb 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, 'I will 'never leave thee', ;nor' 'forsake thee'.
So, did Jesus lie? Absolutely not!
Mar_15:37 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.
Mar_15:39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.
Luk_23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.
Joh_19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

In the 'twinkling' of an eye! Jesus never left us!

When Jesus Christ gave up the ghost, he gave up the 'holy ghost'!
Isn't that Beautiful!
He said he would never leave us, or forsake us!
Wow!
Scripture interprets interprets!

Thanks for reading!

God Bless You!

In Christ,

Last edited:
Above when I quoted

The 'Comforter' is what Jesus sent when he went away!
Isn't this Beautiful!
Jesus can not lie!
Heb 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, 'I will 'never leave thee', ;nor' 'forsake thee'.
So, did Jesus lie? Absolutely not!
Mar_15:37 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.
Mar_15:39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.
Luk_23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.
Joh_19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

In the 'twinkling' of an eye! Jesus never left us!

When Jesus Christ gave up the ghost, he gave up the 'holy ghost'!
Isn't that Beautiful!
He said he would never leave us, or forsake us!
Wow!
Scripture interprets interprets!

Thanks for reading!

God Bless You!

In Christ,

Yes, you wrote correctly, But I emphasized on the Comforter, Who is God, also!! Because too many leave out Acts & say it isn't for today, when it most definently is--That is why I added to your comments! Speaking in tonges is for edifying ourselves & also, for the church congregation, when there is one or more Interpreters giving them the interpretation of the message(s) given in tongues, which is of God Jehovah, unless satan enters with his lies by his false servants! Therefore. it takes God's Holy Spirit to know the difference; so that is why we test the spirits to see if they are from Jesus or satan & this is done wisely by knowing & interpreting the Biblical Scriptures correctly with God's knowledge & godly wisdom! Unless we have the infilling of His Holy Ghost (Spirit) we will not endure & overcome all things of satan & his servants LIES! God is TRUTH; Satan is LIES! God Bless! Ma

Last edited: