Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A prayer request for myself..

MuddyMo

Clean bill of health 6 months ago now cancer. I won’t know what stage until they review the ct scans then he said he’ll give me my options. Everyone is behind, so long waits are the normal. Waiting over a month before knowing SUCKS and waiting to start treatments doesn’t make sense when you always hear “early detection”. I would truly appreciate your prayers.
One thing for certain is if all goes well I’ll be getting rid of a ton of my things. Being so far from my family I doubt they’d keep 1% of it and would give or throw away tens of thousands of dollars of items. Something I’ve thought about but put off. Thanks

Prayers
Clean bill of health 6 months ago now cancer. I won’t know what stage until they review the ct scans then he said he’ll give me my options. Everyone is behind, so long waits are the normal. Waiting over a month before knowing SUCKS and waiting to start treatments doesn’t make sense when you always hear “early detection”. I would truly appreciate your prayers.
One thing for certain is if all goes well I’ll be getting rid of a ton of my things. Being so far from my family I doubt they’d keep 1% of it and would give or throw away tens of thousands of dollars of items. Something I’ve thought about but put off. Thanks
Prayers going out to you . Our heavenly father I come to you right now in the name of Jesus (the name above every other name). Im asking you to take the negative report and turn it around for good. Those things which appear to be something on the scans , let them be nothing . Have the doctors take a second look so they can scratch their heads and say " what we thought was something is really nothing " Take the foolish things (the reasoning mind) and confound the wise. Your word says : " My ways of not your ways , neither are my thoughts your thoughts says the Lord" "For my ways are much higher and my thoughts are for you" I pray that you let the peace of God surpass all understanding that you may guard your heart in Christ Jesus.. Amen

Prayers are on their way. Hopefully you will have good chances by easy treatmant. All The Best, Fingers Crossed. Blessings.

Quote:

Footprints in the Sand​

One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Lord.

After the last scene of my life flashed before me
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,
there was only one set of footprints.
"I don’t understand why, when I need You most, You would leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you,
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you."

Prayers and good vibes your way MuddyMo!!!!!!

Know all too well what a cancer diagnosis entails. Keep your head up and forge ahead. For all its obvious negatives, in retrospect it made me a better man and brought me closer to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

“May the Lord bless and keep you;
Make his face to shine upon you;
Look upon you with favor
and give you peace”.

Prayers sent. God Speed.

I will be praying daily. With all the health issues I have went through since late summer, and a few more tests in Feb and March. I have been reading these scriptures daily. James 1: 2-8 and 12.

Stand on scripture.
The Prayer of Faith
Jas 5:13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
Jas 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
Jas 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
Leatherneck
Semper fidelis

oh Man sorry to hear may the healing power of God prevail over all illness you have Mo and we pray for a complete
clean bill of health.
Amen
Mark

My wife has had cancer numerous times. The first thing she does is make a beeline straight to the head of the stream and call for the elders to pray over her and anoint her with oil. The Woman with the issue of blood The poor woman with the issue of blood had more faith than any I could imagine. Mat 9:21 For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole. She didn't dare tell anybody. Most likely they would have stopped her. She had spent all of her money on physicians and had no more to give. She was at the end of her ropes. When touched by a woman with a flow of blood? The woman with a twelve year flow of blood was healed when she touched Jesus’ tassel, rather than Him becoming unclean by contact with her. (Matt 9:20; Mark 5:27-31) —Here the cleansing happened the instant Jesus was touched by the woman. That poor woman bless her heart. She had to come out and chance possibly being stoned. Jesus was stepping them off as though he had west coast mirrors on his side helping the woman to touch his tassels that hung down on the four corners of his prayer shawl. That woman had to be hunkered down looking for the ink glistening in the sunlight as that which is on a crow glistening in the sunlight. Those religious leaders would have said Jeus is unclean the woman with the issue of blood has touched Jesus. What did Jesus say?
Notice what Jesus says: Mar 5:30 And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes?

Compare: Luk 8:45 And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?

Luk 8:46 And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.
There is no contradiction in this! Who touched my clothes, Jews wore a prayer shawl in those days, and the hem of the garment had tassels on the hem that hung down. And, the beads were 613, the number representing the laws. And, the four corners of that prayer shawl were YHWH woven. When the woman said if I could only touch the hem of his garment she knew that there was power in the name. Jesus said who touched me? Amen
Jesus knew exactly how strong that womans' faith was. Jesus knew she could be stoned, and he could be placed in quarantine because it was imputed sin. Mat 9:22 But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour. Jesus turned him about! The four corners of the prayer shawl. YHWH. God! That woman did not touch Jesus. The woman touched the name of God.
Luk 8:43 And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any, (bless her heart! She knew quite well she had to get to the head of the stream where she could get a good cold drink of water that she would never thirst again.)
Luk 8:44 Came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched.
Lev 15:28 But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven days, and after that she shall be clean.

My faith stands on scripture!

Sorry to read this @MuddyMo, Prayers sent your way, keep your head up and be strong

SO SORRY that you are facing this problem .Here in Texas there is M.D. Anderson Cancer hospital its on the top of the list.They are fast on treatment .Looks like you need to get on their case or get your records and seek other help :sadwalk:.There is no excuse for this treatment on a patient.Mean while share this with your pastor and have your church pray for you.
Will hold you up in prayer.

Prayers going out to you and yours daily . Do not get rid of anything yet as it can be cured, as I know of several people in my metal detecting and others that have had cancer and fifteen years later they are still with us. Prayers do work :) Yeah