Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

a present from my niece and a big surprise

MrGee

My niece called me last week to tell me she had a present for me. She works for a big retailer and found a 1903 Indian head penny in her change drawer. She bought it for a penny and gave it to me. A little worn, but not bad at all. I have to keep reminding her what a cheapskate she is....who gives a present that only costs a penny? I get no respect.

MrGee

LOL ..................its the thought that counts
its fun to find those in change or in the ground

Ron

Rangers Lead The Way:usaflag::usaa:

It's the sentiment that's important. My nieces and nephew would take from me but never give me anything, not even a penny. You're blessed.