Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Rainy Day with the Deus

Gonehunting

I had the Deus but, needed a boat. My first target was a weird looking button or knob.. not sure what it is or says.. It didn't clean up well and was really breaking down.
CbSPk.jpg

It was super trashy so we moved back around to the front of the house where the most of the coins were found last time. First rattle out of the box I dug a wheat penny.
I moved on the other side of the sidewalk where most of the coins were coming up and got a good repeatable signal.. I can't say what the signal was cause I didn't look. Kinda wished I did.. bam! first IH with the deus.
JWY9O.jpg

I was shocked at the condition of it...
n47eE.jpg

Was still kinda pumped about the Indian when I got a lower sounding signal and another first for the Deus...
TkWJU.jpg

It is in a lot better shape then most I found.. At least I can read the date..lol
Wi6LD.jpg

I dug a few more wheats before the rain started pelting us.. Had a great time. The land owner got some more detector help from us. He has been using my AT Pro for the last week and dug a wheatie while we were there..
cSdw0.jpg

Can't wait for the rain to stop so we can hit a several new spots the landowner is putting us on...

Very nice condition IH cent you got there.:thumbup:

So "Hello" to metal detectings' Fred Astaire.!!!!

Wish you could have videoed a bit of dancing as you detected with your Deus.

Then they may have shown it on the TV as a backdrop to the weather forecast.

As the showbiz man said, "Make 'em laugh" and let the public see what pleasure the hobby can be, even on a rainy day.

I'm sure Alain Loubet would appreciate your efforts.

Matt.....TheMarshall

[attachment 225915 awardXP.jpg]​