Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A real heart tugger....

A

Anonymous

I have mentioned before that my son-in-law is in the Army stationed in Bagdad. He has a daughter he has not seen yet, except via internet and webcam. My daughter had 9 month pictures taken and sent them to me. One especially grabbed me and I added a caption to it. Please keep our troops in your prayers
The Dawgg

Thanks for sharing that picture, she is an absolute doll!! I know it is extremely tough on your son not being able to pick her up and hold her. Do you know how much longer he will be over there?
Will keep praying for our troops and your sons safety!
Doug

that tugs at the heart for sure! May God watch over her daddy, and the rest of our troops!

What a great pic. That would put heart back in the heartless. Beautiful child.

exactly what is going on, so the caption fits perfectly! May the Lord bless this family and keep them safe and may her father and all our troops be protected and kept safe in Jesus' loving arms and brought home really soon!
God Bless!
Betty

Dawgg, it's a sure winner. My son got back to Hawaii about 21:30 Sunday night. Tell your S.I.L. we thank him for his service and to get home to see his beautiful daughter. God Bless Him!
Dave

May 1 to Kuwait. 30 days there and then home to Ft.Riley Kansas July 1st. Cannot wait for his arrival
Dawgg