Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A request for owners of both the fors relic and impact

Stoof-tabsallday

Hey all!!
I was wondering if anyone who owns both the fors relic and the impact could test something for me.

First, I know the relic is intended for relic hunting but I use it for all hunting.

I have seen tests and have also run some myself between the my relic and racer 2 and the relic is definitely a more powerful machine as far as depth and general sparkiness.

My question is, aside from the impacts many more modes that no doubt give it an edge in situations, how does the impact compare in power and depth to the relic? I would say in the same programs, di2, di3, beach and deep equivalents on the impact.

I know that the relic only has a few modes so I'm curious in the same modes how the impact compares.

As I said the racer 2 has same modes as the relic and the relic definitely wins and many things. I'd like to know if they were able to have the same power as the relic in the smaller, dare I say racer style, design.

I'm on the fence still about the impact and whether I actually need it while I already have my racer 2 and relic which have proven great.

For what it's worth I tend to use my racer 2 for more general type coin and jewelry hunting and relic for more deeper type hunting, although both pull their own weight in any style.

Sorry for such a long post and thank you for any insight you may be able to give me :)