Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

a short hunting

senda

Hello buddies
I got a good job according to my boss - my wife - to leave work at 7 pm and return the next day at 11 am to work. I moved 80 km (90 minutes drive) in my car to a friend's house in the mountains. The plan was to go into a meadow that have signed long time and detect possible to dinner with my friend, two fish of our coast and a good bottle of red wine. I arrived, it was 9 m and p ... raining. I did not care. I changed clothes and went to work. I figured a small path to leave a recognizable area for the next visit. Much iron, too. Discriminate to 20. 80 GB.
An old tube paste teeth molten medium.
 unknown cast several pieces.
 one aluminum coin 10 cents 1956 or so.
20150723_084819_zpszmnfd04h.jpg

and a coin 2 maravedis of King Carlos IIII which appears to be a 4 (1804?) and the daxm fat's face
20150723_121840_zpstxqndfjw.jpg
20150723_121851_zpsbpgxwdvk.jpg

I figured time was running out. I took the exit road. Iron between two signals I hear a little short Pip. It costs a little to hear again but if there is ... deep or too small ... I dig, recall the first 12 cm of earth and stones. Remains in the hole. The propointer not locate the target, I pass the coil and is still there. Extract more land and nothing. I sit, I think of leaving, back to balance and look at the display ... 82, 82. Fixed Plata? I Dig with care and there, about 20 cm deep. It looks like a copper resealing but I trust in the AT PRO. Then at home, only a little cleaning finger and it seems that the brightness is white. I will try to identify the coin, by the depth and deterioration calculation be earlier than the fifteenth century.
20150724_133432_zps4ijbeczg.jpg

20150724_133500_zpszan8x4vs.jpg

Fish and wine gave a good account my friend and I, ending with a few shots of firewater that is made in this valley sometimes clandestinely and called Marc.
20150106_102357_zpsj2xk6bsf.jpg

thanks for watching.
Too much mud in my hands to make other photos, the next day will be...
Mud Lord yesterday and today the best stages of the Tour de France, great show

Sweet Shards of Narsil! What a great hunt and post!

Yes, I am up and already back from my early morning beach hunt with the stars overhead...time to drink a little and watch LeTour! :clapping: And of course read the Forum to see what my Brothers have found!:clapping:
Mud

Wow Senda, you find the coolest, oldest coins! It's amazing to me, at the age of some of your coins. And it seems to be quite often! Congrats to you, my friend!
What kind of fish are those? Looks like Tilapia. If so, they make delicious fish tacos! They are good grilled too, though.

thanks guys,
Fongu... you can be sure,
Dgruff, the fish is called Jargo and Machote, are fish sea. They live near the coast. They feed on shellfish. His flesh, white and consistent has nothing to envy to the lobster. What a friend of mine fishing on his boat Sunday and Monday we sell. No more fresh fish in the world. Fish and shellfish of the Cantabrian Sea have a taste of the sea, special and very pronounced ... uhmmmm it is wonderful
I can not go ... it makes my mouth water ....:rofl:

we have relics, monuments, beaches full of jewelry, mountains, good steaks and better fish, also seafood, delicious desserts, fine wines, good beers, strong men, beautiful and loving women and better prices than the rest of Europe ... to what are we going to go to France? :rofl::rofl:
Salud hermanos!!

Lol, sounds like a place I'd like to be! I love good food and beautiful, loving women!
Keep up the good work, buddy!