Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A short Jesse update

detectorguy

Jesse is now a state trustee at the county jail. Has his own cell and he works in the laundry. He has access to food and a microwave and has some freedom to do things. Jesse found out that there is another warrant pending in another county for a fifth and final robbery commited there. He still hasn't had any time with his court appointed attorney. His court dates are all in July so I guess his attorney isn't ready to work on his case yet. With the warrant in the other county they say that Jesse is a "flight risk" and isn't allowed to be a trustee - God says otherwise. Somebody (a former trustee?) in his pod talked with somebody else and Jesse was approved. Jesse is in a GED class. He keeps busy with studying, praying, exercising, reading, drawing, singing and now a job.

I want to thank all of you who have written and sent him cards and books. I was hoping to maybe talk y'all into another round of letter/card writing? (he doesn't need any more books to read :)) I've heard from some of you who he has written back and I hear he has been quite a blessing to YOU. Again, thank you very much for caring and supporting Becky and I through this.

he sure seems to have a positive attitude and that's just what the Lord wants to see. I'll write him another note, Steve inso az

I got a letter from him last week, and I plan to send him another soon.
My prayers will continue!