Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A shout out to Fisher...

brnn53

I bought my F75 used about 4 years ago. For the past 2 years it would do weird things like go crazy and chirp for no apparent reason or the volume would competely go away. Next time I used it everything seemed to work fine but finally it got so bad I decided to send it in for evaluation. I called Fisher and spoke with Felix. He asked for the serial number and I told him I was not the original owner and had no receipts or paper work. He said he appreciated my honesty and to send it in. About a week later he called and said numerous updates were done and there was no charge. They even shipped it back for free! Now that's customer service! I have been using the T2 for about 4 months now without alot of success so I am looking forward to using the F75 again with which I made some nice finds.
Mike

Very nice to hear. Look forward to being a long time Fisher customer with my first, an F5