Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Special " Thanks" to ....

Woodstock

I know there's possibly a different forum that I could post this but seeing that my very first detector was a Garrett and maybe my very last one ( the one I own now ) a Older Vintage Freedom 2 Coin Commander , and I'd rather swing it than retire from a hobby that has been so good for me . And it might be my last I felt I needed to express my gratitude to a few members here that have got above and beyond for me and prove to me that there's a bond between us all . Most of you know me by know and have seen me at the top and slowly slide down the food-chain as far as equipment . Slowly sell almost everything I own due to the slow economy and lack of work due to it and other health issues .
But " BigCatDaddy" has helped me to obtain some additions for my Freedom and help me keep me enjoying detecting because of his heart and generousness . I wanted everyone to know this and thank him and every other member for what they due for all of us and thank Finds for being me during tough times and for us all .
As you all might know I still try to do my best promoting the hobby by repairing broken detectors and donating them to the 4H for kids in my spare time and have my own personal detector projects on the bench yet to be finished but because of members that look out for all of us that make the world ( in general ) and better place ... Thanks " BigCat Daddy " and a " Special Thanks " to everyone else ....
Bless You All and Best Regards / Happy Hunting Too !
Woodstock ~aka~ Jeff

Big Cat Daddy has donated a detector on a forum, has started the "Blind Hogs" club, has helped many new users with issues and swatted trolls so hard they never returned. He compliments people on their finds no matter how small or great. Plus, he's one heck of a hunter and I am very proud to have him as a friend, even if he hates snow. I might want to add that BCD is the ONLY person I allowed to look after the Garrett Gals when our winter set in. They said he such a gentleman!

Below is a shot of the Texas group the "BLIND HOGS" (snort snort snort)