Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

a spooky find in the field

Easter Day 2016 we had a good day great food and family and then i got to go metal detecting with my gold bug pro at my old 1830s home site in the middle of the field i got two1936 wheat military, can openers and 3 head stamps a small dish that might be late 1800s early 1900s spooky find that made me feel sad and good at the same time i got a Indiana Crematory tag so i got a pic and put it back and thanked god for letting me have one more day with my family and friends happy hunting to all may good be with every one

n/t

I do not think that most people are aware that the crematory puts a metal tag in with the body when it is cremated so that they can always be able to identify the cremains. I have found two of the tags at the beach Took pictures and returned them to the water. Yes it is eerie to find one of those.

I was detecting a stream and found one of those crematory tags. I felt the same way. Said a prayer, and put it back where I found it.

just the right thing to do the tag looked kind of new so I did not look at it to see who or what belong to :shrug: