Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Suggestion For Kellyco Regarding Federal Express

Miser67

I recently ordered a metal detector from Kellyco that was shipped from Tennessee with free shipping. The box was sent by FedEx.

When I went online to track my package, I learned someone had to be home to sign for the box. I really wish I had known that. I live alone and work all day during the time that FedEx delivers. Great. Now what?

I couldn't waive signing for the package.

I couldn't set up a sufficient window of time to sit home and wait for the box due to my work schedule.

I couldn't have them hold it at one of their "convenient" service centers because by they time I could get there, it would be closed.

My only option was to have them reroute the box to a retired relative's home.

The cost? A mere $13.00. So much for the free shipping.

Folks, most of us work and there isn't always someone at the house for the convenience of FedEx.

If you are going to use FedEx and require a signature, please warn us ahead of time so we can plan appropriately.

FedEx is good for office deliveries, but lousy for home deliveries. IMO.

Too rich. Now FedEx is refusing to ship to the alternative address. Seller restriction. Can't blame FedEx for that one!

Well, the drama is done. Kellyco never required FedEx to get a signature, even though that is what FedEx showed on their tracking ticket. It's going to the other address, no signature required.

Kellyco +1

FedEx -1

I tried that when my T-2 was coming back from 1st Texas. When I gave them the tracking # they said that it was for Fed-ex ground and that comes out of a different office. They couldn't even let me know where the truck was so I could go and pick it up. I ended up having to go to a paid civil war relic hunt with no detector and borrow one when I got there. I just stick with the Post Office, a whole lot simpler.