Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A/T PRO

Nickledigger

Probably the dumbest question ever asked here but,is the a/t pro really a very good machine?just wondering I think it probably is but I don't own one seems to get quite a lot of attention.

The first clue is - you're probably the only one who doesn't own one. When a detector sells faster than they can make them there is a message there somewhere.

Bill

1) It has the standard mode, similar to an ACE 250 and is great for beginners, coin & jewellery hunting yet is deep and sensitive to gold.

2) It has the PRO mode, which is one of the deepest metal detectors (single frequency) available today. It was designed to find deep relics, yet with the 15kHz operating frequency,remains very sensitive to gold targets.

3) It is also water proof to 10 feet, so a quick accidental drop in the water or sudden rain will still keep you in the game. And, as a water machine, opens up a new style of detecting and territory in case you were ever interested without buying another water machine.

4) It's made in USA by the one same company that's been manufacturing detectors for over 40 years and costs less then half the price of some of the most expensive single frequency metal detectors which are restricted to land hunting only on dry days.

imho its the greatest thing since sliced white bread :detecting:
i love mine :hot:

Yeah if one actually stops and thinks about it it's really four detectors in one as one would have to buy four different machines to duplicate the features and performance found on the PRO. It's a bargain at any price that most folks don't take into consideration. In fact Garrett ought to advertise it as such, " The Four-In-One" detector. I should be on their advertising team. HAAA.

Bill.

I don't think it's as deep as the Etrac or F75/70 but I think it comes in 3rd for general purpose detectors and certainly number one for value. Garrett has made a big step up and probably has competition wondering what they will come up with next. Has me wondering too.