Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A very cool coin and CW relics...

brnn53

Relic season is fast disappearing but I just had to try one more time before beans are all planted around here. I have hunted this field several times in the past and found 3 ringers and a breast plate so since it is the only unplanted spot around I gave it another try. Got a nice 70s reading on the F75 and a coin popped out. I thought it was a large cent as it was very encrusted. Also found a 3 ringer and an eagle I cuff button. Coin turned out to be an 1813 Half Stiver! What it was doing in this part of NC is beyond me but it is a rare coin and made my day!
Mike

That is a real trophy! What are you going to do now that relic season is about over? Nice Finds!
Mud

Wow. Great job ! What an awesome find. I know the feeling about the fields all being planted with soybeans as that is the case here too. Please feel free to post those relic finds on the civil war forum on this site. Thanks. CCH