Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A wish from the USA.

JASONSPAZ1

I know it takes time on the business end of things, so I wont ask when we are getting USA dealers. All we can do is hope that one day we can buy Vista machines in the states. And if that day comes, I think Deeptech would benefit from absorbing the analog detector fans that Tesoro left behind. Tesoro is now closing doors for business.
Here in the USA we have no analog machines once Tesoro is gone. From what I have observed in videos, DeepTech can be the new king of "knobs and buttons" machines in the USA. I do believe that there is still a strong market for detectorists in the USA who want to keep things simple with raw power in their analog machines. I hope that DeepTech is considering making a machine that caters to the USA market. Expanded disc range with notch. Iron volume, and target tone id. Operating in a kHz that benefits to detecting across the pond so to speak.

Thanks so much. And best luck to your company.
Jason

Richard at Backwoods Detectors. He's in Tennessee. Not only does he sell them he uses them. Great guy and fast service. Look him up

Yes....Richard at Backwoods detectors!! I got a Smart+ off of him. Great and fast service. He knows the DeepTech machines very well.

Updated information for all our dealers - for USA too, added information for the service center in USA:
http://deeptech-bg.com/contact-us

Thank you everyone!