Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Aaaaahhhhhh

JC99328

It's been several months since I've been able to get out and fish. It was nice while it lasted. At least I got in a couple hours at an old swimming hole along a river. It's been dry for years when a flood wiped out the intake pipe. The current owner just mows the weeds that grow there now.

A first!! A grease gun ?? Must have fallen off a tractor years back as it was 6" deep and broken up. Hitch pin, some bolts, many pull tabs and beer cans.

Oh yeah, 2 pennies.... one copper but '64 was oldest. Probably the last time we'll hit there. We've been there 4 times and not found any silver or even a wheat. My pard did not find any coins at all.

The main thing is that you were able to get out and detect. I can honestly say that I've never found a grease gun in the dirt before. I have found a little one years ago when I was a teen in the road and my Dad loved that little gun.

Hope you get to get out again and do some more detecting soon.

I would think so also. I wish you lots of luck! :thumbup:

I found a John deer grease gun in a farm field. It had green grease in it haha. I took it to the farmer and he couldn't believe he had lost it out there.

Now that's cool that you returned it to the farmer. Was it even usable?