Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

About 4 hrs of detecting the past two days Rings

wayupnorth66

HAvent had much ambition here lately but got out for 2 hrs yest and 2 today. 4 rings . 1 class ring dated 1923 Iron Mountain , MI high School marked 10K.....this AT pro is a great detector!!! Good luck out there ...be safe!

n/t

After learning that the AT Pro shares the same operating frequency as the Scorpion of 15 kHz, I kind of figured it might be hot on rings. Again, as so many others, your post validates that.

And nice rings too!

my gold rings mainly come in 40-60....but if i remember right....this class ring is very small...it came in at 45 and was about 6" down......but ive pulled ring out that read 35-40.....but had a semi good tone...so dont past up any muttered good tone in your headphones...of course the silver rings come in much higher readings.......my gold rings have always been muddered sounding good tone