Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

About ready to buy, Last question

NYNURSE

After going back and forth between an XP and a 3030, I have pretty much decided on the XP. My question is: If another XP gets to close , do the 2 machines transmit to each other? How far apart would they have to be so if somebody changed their settings, they wouldn't effect mine?

Me and a buddy both use the Deus and can get within a few feet of each other with no problems.

If by transmit you mean intercept each others signals...not going to happen. Once a machine is paired with its coil(s), it won't speak to another machine's coil.

Best machine I've used, and I'm selling my CTX and ETracs.

a wise choice ,not many sell their deus machines once they have one in the family ,its like cutting off your right arm :drinking:

If you mean interference from other brand X machines.
I've hunted with two other brand X machines and the only time that my Deus chatters is if I'm within 2 to3 feet.
We don't hunt that close, so I see no problem.
Now I haven't run across any other Deus owners, so if the two of them talk I wouldn't know.
Still I would think that you would need to be hunting on top of each other to have any problems.
The Deus is a great machine that I'm still getting the hang of....

HH