Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

about the minelab quattro

tadam84

I am in the market to purchase a new detector in the next couple of weeks, and the Minelab Quattro is at the top of my list. Any information regarding this detector would be greatly appreciated. Anything from opinions to finds to recommendations on other detectors. Thanks for all the help in advance...
tadam84 - Keep the coils movin'

I read and re-read mine. Each time I learn something new. There's also a lot of good tips already posted on this forum - be sure to look them up.

Go detecting and come back with more questions or some neat finds to share!

We plan to get some practice in our local areas, next the beaches. When our skill level improves we will be heading West to my wife`s home state to check out some GHOST TOWNS.:wiggle:

Sounds interesting, 'ghost towns'! Can't imagine what they look like over there. I imagine an old wild west town, like in the Westerns, but without the people. A nice photo of one would help!
Angela

Angela, my wife is from Arizona. I used to live in Nevada. Some ghost towns are preserved for the tourists and the snakes. The ones I like require a little research.The only evidence will be a stone fire place,maybe some debrie.:)