Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Accessories

DukeOBass

It was recommended that I use my $100 voucher to get a couple extra coil charging clips and an extra 3 connector charging cable to keep in the car. Are the silicone remote protector and headphone protector worth getting or is there something else I should consider like an additional shaft for the 11" coil?

Thank you all for any help you can give a "convert".

The remote protector is probably worth it. It makes it difficult to see screen info but it takes the fear of rain drops and wet grass away. Also a bit more protection for when the unit rolls over while you are digging. I picked up a spare pair of back phones just in case.

I to have the protector. The visibility is different but like you said it does protect it. Especially when you are like me who can't seem to keep the remote clean on muddy days.

I've heard the 11" is a must have.

Sweet!

Thanks for the input. I think I'm going to put my $100 voucher toward 3 charger clips, another charging cable and the silcone cover. They don't offer the armband case. Too bad.