Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Accidental Delete

Elton

Sorry...... I accidentally deleted a complete thread.

Not exactly sure why it deleted..But it did.
It was about the value/worth of the MXT detector.

There has been some problems for the last couple of days with the Forum..

To make it clear..There was nothing wrong with the thread. In fact there was only one word I tried to remove..That is where it all went wrong.

Yes,very strange that.I feel a little sorry for the chap that started the thread,particularly as he was finding out that his trusty mxt would keep up with all the new,expensive high tech offerings that the main players are trying to push.:)
Only joking,of course the latest really expensive machines are far better....thats why they are so much more expensive.:pinnochio
Oh well,one good thing has come of it,all the sponsers can sleep easy in the knowledge that people won't see a thread that may give pause for thought on how good these latest machines actually are.:surprised:

Disclaimer;
In no way is the above a serious reflection of my thoughts on detector manufacturers.......it's just a bit of light hearted entertainment;)

Yep..your post made me laugh .. LOL Trust me I wasn't laughing when I deleted the whole thing..:rage::rant:

One question Elton---What was the word you were trying to remove?:)
Elton said:
Yep..your post made me laugh .. LOL Trust me I wasn't laughing when I deleted the whole thing..:rage::rant:

I was the person that started the thread.
No problem, stuff happens.
Thanks to everyone that offered their opinions.

It happens on my pad all the time......im writing a post and the whole thing disappears.........really frustrating at times,especially if its a long post.

HAHAHAHA a word that I now wish," I had not seen" Del.......... LOL............:poke:

We'll let you get by with this one this time before we ban you ole pal!:lmfao:
Elton said:
HAHAHAHA a word that I now wish," I had not seen" Del.......... LOL............:poke:

Or did you transpose the first 2 letters; and you typed this, "& #*~*^@%" :look: that is Guvner's secret code to "auto delete thread." :blowup:
(don't tell anyone) :clsoedeyes:

I thought the gnomes,fairies, pixies, and dryads that made them ran put of magic dust (and pizza?) and were on strike---so people were doing it again.
...according to H. Dresden.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7a/7e/74/7a7e747f018d006ee14301404f1e4a17.jpg

vlad said:
Or did you transpose the first 2 letters; and you typed this, "& #*~*^@%" :look: that is Guvner's secret code to "auto delete thread." :blowup:
(don't tell anyone) :clsoedeyes:

HAHAHAHAHAH LOL Now you tell me...... :rofl: