Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

accopoint pinpointer

jimmy clark

Anybody use the accopoint pinpointer? I watched a video on it, an other pointers beat it in depth. If you use one what do you think?

Hi, just looked at the video, seems to have all the bells and whistles with different setting options. Have to say that the Garrett pin pointer seems to have more depth after watching the video. The Garret has the light, vibrate mode, and sensitivity setting. Other than that, can’t really see much difference.

Hi, just looked at the video, seems to have all the bells and whistles with different setting options. Have to say that the Garrett pin pointer seems to have more depth after watching the video. The Garret has the light, vibrate mode, and sensitivity setting. Other than that, can’t really see much difference.
No vibrate mode on the Accupoint ? That alone would be a deal breaker for me. Vibrate is all I use. The chirping on pinpointers attract attention not to mention irritate the hell out of me.

i use the accupoint & i like it it works fine