Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ACE 250 and Cocoa Beach

Tom/Cocoa

I have a few questions to ask .... I'm thinking of buying a ace 250 for the dry sand at Cocoa Beach. I hunt with a CZ 21 and have hunted for the past 10 years with about every detector out there... I only have the CZ now and want the ace for the dry sand.. 1. the ace 250 have more than one tone? 2. can I make out with the stock coil for the dry sand and down just a little in the wet sand? I don't like hunting the dry sand with my cz 21 because of weight and the ace seems to do everything else I want. any comments would help..thanks...

Yes the Ace 250 has several different tones, not exactly sure how many but at least 3 probably 4. Iron, foil/gold/nickle, coins, silver.

Yes the Ace will work great with the stock coil in the dry sand and it will get 2-3 inches in the wet sand as long as you turn the sensitivity down to 2-3 bars. Some people say discriminate out the iron in the wet but I am starting to feel that that might be a bad thing if you want to find gold.