Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ace 250 depth vs Ace 350

E.V.

Has anyone compared the depth difference (if there is one) between the 250 and 350 using the DD 350 coil? What advantages does the 350 have over the 250 if any???

The 350 is built more with the relic hunter in mind. More segments are allotted to the mid tone targets. That's also where gold hangs out too. I found 3 gold rings on the very first hunt with mine. Paid for it and then some. I realize it was only luck to find 3 goldies in one hunt, but I was a happy camper, no doubt. Running the same sized coil on both the 250 and 350 will most likely give you the same depth.

I get the same results as BCD. I actually lean towards the 250 for coin hunting. I use a 10x14 excelerator coil on both, and the depth is pretty much the same for either.
HH
Darren

Just found them. I'm considering the 13 inch circular/concentric.
The 9x12 I have is ok but I suspect there are deeper targets in the fields I have
covered and missed, unless someone else beat me to it.
Robert2300