Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ACE 250 finds me a KILLER RING! $400+

All year long I've only been lucky enough to find 2 rings... maybe you remember my posts. A fat .925 silver and a little 14k 15th birthday ring. Well, I just doubled my ring count last weekend. Within 5 minutes, and 15 ft apart, these two beauties showed up. Rang as high nickle/low pull tab which I normally notch out. I think I will run all metal now for a while!

The killer ring has 23 real diamonds. I had it tested at the jeweler yesterday. I had to leave it though so the diamond expert could grade them in order for them to give me a quote. Worth its weight in metal though was $400. I am hoping for $800 after the diamonds are graded but I have no idea what diamonds will be worth.

HH!!!!

Very Nice for sure. Are these beach finds???? Details please.

Its a sweet ring ,,I advise you to get a second opinion before you sell it. Most places charge for an appraisal,,your ring is worth the cost IMO. This paperwork will help you sell the ring also,,for what it is worth.
Good Luck :clapping:

I have a feeling your prices for those rings are way low. Gold is so high right now. Plus if those diamonds are real. Its worth way more than $400. For sure. Second Opinion for sure. Awesome finds with that Ace 250. I been neglecting mine lately. I got to take it back out and do some hunting with it.

Reallly nice! I usually run in relics mode and guess, from your post you were in a/m mode? Thanks for the ID info.

flash5153 said:
Very Nice for sure. Are these beach finds???? Details please.

Its a sweet ring ,,I advise you to get a second opinion before you sell it. Most places charge for an appraisal,,your ring is worth the cost IMO. This paperwork will help you sell the ring also,,for what it is worth.
Good Luck :clapping:

Hey Flash - It was actually a soccer field. I have a feeling the area where I pulled the rings was were the soccer mom's lined up their chairs to watch the game.

slingshot said:
Reallly nice! I usually run in relics mode and guess, from your post you were in a/m mode? Thanks for the ID info.

Slingshot - Yes I was in all metal mode with just the leftmost iron segment knotched out. Luckely it was a fairly clean park with not too many pull tabs and bottle caps but there was random foil all over the field and a few pockets of can slaw.

Thanks for viewing!

Great finds. If those diamonds are decent, that ring could be worth several thousand dollars.

Good Luck!

It makes all the normal days of swinging worth it to nail a good find down. Super job. The pump will take you for another dozen or more hunts. Like you I hit a beautiful diamond ring at the beach and instantly... all the equipment paid for. The wife was happy and blood sweat and tears turned to goose bumps and backflips. I know you are going back there to come that area again, it is human nature.. Congrats.

Very exciting find Gimmie !!!

I hope my ace will one day reward my efforts with such a find.

Well done.

Wow. Lucky day! I haven't had two gold rings in one day in ages and ages. Congratulations!

Chris

NO WAY you can find stuff like that with a "toy entry-level" detector like the ACE series :clapping:

Congrats! :please:

Smitty

Haha yeah the Ace will let you know something is there... just as good as the "real" detectors. I've been out with guys with those expensive detectors and I've done just as good or better. I'm sure it won't always be the case... everyone gets lucky once in a while.

HH