Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ace 250 , me n the hot texas sun, swing in the park

coastwise

went on a lil park spin today bout 2 hours, ace put me to diggin again! $2.85 in clads, n low n behold a wheat penny jumped up also,1952 model, it was fresh dropped for sure. had a managerie of treasures n 1 purple THING, some kid put a penny in his mouth n burried it, bout 6 inches deep, its a pig n his eyes light up n mouth opens when u push a button on the back, i guess i need to get back in the water to cool off a lil

coastwise

Joe

And git yer energy & rest for this weekend. We are going to clean the surf at night after the donors leave. You up fer a little piratin' this fine Memorial weekend. The Head Hunter Wader is suppose to be in tomorrow and Huntress wants to go to a trashy surf area for a demo run tomorrow evening. Sure wish Eric would send the Aquasearches to MrBill, I'm PI less soon! AARRGG! Git ready my pirate friend! See if you can gather the bus pirate for a surf hunt as well!

That's "Eduardo", from the cartoon series "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends". My kids watch that show all the time.

ok ok i stand corrected allen, my kids have there own famlies now so my cartoon days have gone by with the tides, thank you for ur correction, have a great hunting season

coastwise

Joe

I always liked finding kiddie toys, no matter what age. I have kept my own kids well-supplied with modern hot wheels cars, at least when I was an active sandlot hunter.