Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ACE 250 now with a WHITES BACK-UP

dabbie1

Hi everyone,This is just for informational.Ive recently picked up a new WHITES -COINMASTER for a back-up to my trusty Ace 250.I could not believe how easy both are to use, and how much both are similar. I have been blessed with great finds with the ACE 250 Especially with the 10 by 14 excellsior coil,It gets great depth.So far this past spring and summer I have pulled a total of $1,062 in quarters and dimes.Thats just the clad count.I have also pulled out 52 barber quarters and 38 barber dimes. Also have pulled Mercury and ROSIES This larger coil weighs same as the stock.I cannot feel any difference . So far I have not actually hunted with the whites but have back-yard tested it with the ACE , With the stock coil on the ace Ive got down as far as about 9 inches, about the same on the Coinmaster. Iam really looking forward to this spring,I am not much of a year round -detectorist , as my bones are old, and slow in cold weather.I want to wish everyone a great year of hunting in 2012 and stay healthy and safe.HAPPY-HUNTING WAYNE in DELAWARE.

Hello back,congrats for all the coins recovered! Wish you the best for a great 2012!

Wonderful clad totals - hope that 2012 is just as, or more fruitful (and that you dont live anywhere near me:lol:)