Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ACE 250

smithobx

I Have been detecting intermitantly for 10 yrs. and own two detectors; a master hunter cxIII and a tesoro golden sabre II. I am thinking of trading the tesoro in on a ace 250. Would this be a good upgrade for my back up machine? Even though I have dabbled in this hobby for 10 yrs.,I still consider myself a novice. The 250 seems to be popular on this forum which is why I am considering it. Any comments will be appreciated. John

I have owned about all the models of the GS from the Royal sabre on up and the 250 will delight you. You may find it won't be your backup machine for long as it is one surprising little sucker. Good luck.

Bill

Thanks for the reply. with all the favorable posts on the ace 250(I have been reading them for the past hour) I dont see how I can go wrong. John

You won't go wrong!!! I love my 250, I have not found a single negative with it yet, except I don't get to use it ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!!!!! I need more hunting time...

Seriousy, the ACE 250 is a great machine, very accurate, and easy to operate.