Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ace 350 gets the job done

Found this eagle today with the 350. There was NO doubt something was way deep under the coil.

along with the eagle, I dug some deep lantern and toy gun parts as well as a small ladies ring minus the stone.

The 350 blows away the previous two 250s I had. I am confident there is more than simply the coil and extra iron notches goin on inside the 350s.

pic367884.jpg

Did you try the Excelerator 10 x 14 DD on the Ace 250s ?
I know with that coil there is a big difference over the stock coil.
It goes deep and finds.

Happy Hunting

Bruce

Garrett Ace 250
Excelerator 10 x 14 DD
Stock coil
Sniper coil

Minelab Xterra 305
Stock coil

I also use the exc10-14 coil, and it helped me find a solid silver antique heart pendant at 14 inches ,Iam sold HH Wayne

Wow, is that ever cool! In real good nick too! Is it bronze?

Chris

Please don't polish it.

Hi Chris,

You notice the dirt is still on it in the pic! I have seen many things ruined by even rinsing or light brushing.

It read in the pull tab range, actually one segment above it.

Here is another item dug from same area, maybe 1oo ft from the eagle. I didnt clean this either. Both of these are among my most fav digs .

Tony