Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ace 8.5" X 11" PROformance DD Coil Availability

Tarot

You will have read in my replies to some other threads, that I wish to purchase the new DD coil for my existing Ace 250's. It is not available yet in the UK, and I wondered if anyone knows about availability in the US.

Regards Tarot (Bob)

:usaflag:I know that you can pre-order one. Not sure if they are readily available yet. They are still trying to keep up with the demand for the 350 I think.

Kellyco is accepting pre-orders with shipping slated for October. It may be that they are sending them out, now that we are half-way through the month.

As of a couple of days ago they were not on the Garrett website listing of accessories. I take that to mean that they are taking orders but not really promoting it yet until they start getting ahead of the 350 and Pro orders.

MrGee

They will probably be available sometime in November or later. I believe they have curtailed production to concentrate on production of the 350 to meet the current demand for that unit. This was related to e by one of the major distributors. Then throw the mind boggling demand for the AT PRO into that mix and you can draw your own picture. Garrett just wasn't prepared for the incredible reaction that greeted them when they announced the release of these three items all at once so to speak.

Bill