Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Adapters are out! :garrett:

Mark652

For those AT Pro owners who are looking for the adapter to use headphones other than Garrett's, the adapters are now available. I was on the waiting list and received mine last week. It was easy to install and comes with instructions for several installation options. I like the Rattler headphones and was waiting for the adapter so I can use my favorite headset with this detector. I used it for the first time last week and everything worked fine. Weather permitting I will be out again this weekend with this set-up. Cheers, Mark :thumbup:

Mine arrived last week, too.:clapping: I think they did a great job in the design. It's not just a hunk of wire hanging out of the head phone jack! It is wired under the "grip" and actually places the jack at the end of the arm rest. This is a better placement as the headphone cable is clear of your wrist. Now, when my AT gets back from it's vacation in Garland, I'll be anxious to try it. I still have the rod at home so I was able to set it up.;

The only problem I see is for the folks that have added the Garret Gizmo. Is there enough wire to make it from the box to the end of the of the extension? I don't have a Gizmo, however, somebody probably has thought of a solution? Might make a good topic on the forum :shrug:

Had a backorder for adapter from Kellyco, But cancelled it two days ago and reordered one from Chuck at Indian Nations Detectors [a first-time order] It arrived today, 17th, and no shipping charges! Sorry, Kellyco.... Instead of mounting it under the arm rest, I used one of the screws that hold the control box, and secured the cord' That's where I'm used to having the headphones plug in in my Big Bud [which is jealously sulking in the garage!]. I'm very pleased with the service I got, as well as the adapter. Thanks Chuck.

Good to know! I am going to buy and Infinum L/S and have decided purchase either from Indian Nation or Big Boys. I appreciate their input on the forum. They give me the impression that they really believe in the Garret products. Makes a difference in my mind.

You got it pretty quick! I still have some more adapters left. I also have a couple of those hard to get AT Pro Camo Ball Caps left in stock too!

I got your PM that you found it, sorry about the trouble that you had. I have two links on my home page to the Adapter, one with a photo. I put the adapter on page 7 of my AT Pro Pages. It is on the page that contains the factory accessories. I will put a flashing banner on my home page next to the photo and a flashing banner on my Garrett Detectors page. The cost is $33.96 with free shipping for the adapter right now.

I also have a page of after market AT accessories such as cuffs, extensions, stands, and shaft locks. There is also a page dedicated to our AT Pro Custom Straight Rod, which is really nice! Both of those pages are off of our Custom Rods Page plus I have links on my home page to them also.

graytcote said:
I got your PM that you found it, sorry about the trouble that you had. I have two links on my home page to the Adapter, one with a photo. I put the adapter on page 7 of my AT Pro Pages. It is on the page that contains the factory accessories. I will put a flashing banner on my home page next to the photo and a flashing banner on my Garrett Detectors page. The cost is $33.96 with free shipping for the adapter right now.

I also have a page of after market AT accessories such as cuffs, extensions, stands, and shaft locks. There is also a page dedicated to our AT Pro Custom Straight Rod, which is really nice! Both of those pages are off of our Custom Rods Page plus I have links on my home page to them also.

I have to buy an adapter also.

Chuck is a man of his word and a great dealer.

First class all the way !!!

I ordered mine at the same time as the At Pro last October. Got it last Thursday and have not been able to install it yet. Wife is scheduled for knee replacement surgery soon so both of our metal detecting activities will be pretty much on hold for a little while. Right now things are just plain busy with other things.

Jerry