Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

adaptors are all sent out

everybody that ordered the adaptors ,they have all been mailed. thank you all.
Jerry

I sent you an email a few days ago and said that I wanted an ATPro adapter. You gave me a price and said you would let me know when you got more of them in.
Since then, I have seen that you have sold a few and I have yet to get an email.
I called yesterday and a lady answered and she didn't know what is an ATPro adapter. I left my name and telephone number for you to call me. I have yet to hear from you.
That just don't seem to me to be a way to run a business.

HH

Oak

I sent an email as well asking to be put on a list to pre order the adapter since we are both loacted in Ohio. I got a cut and copy response of the post from Jerry relating to the shaft and audio upgrade Treasure Hunter Supply mentioned here last week (post was removed). I called the next day and spoke to the same lady. Left a message and no call back. I don't think Jerry really "read" my message and what I was asking or I would of gotten a different response. So I ordered mine from Big Boys Hobbies. Should be here any day now.

Ed I apologize to both you and Jim for the troubles you had with us.There was some mis-communications between us and our receptionist, and we have corrected the problem.The messages never got to me, or you would have your adaptors by now.

thanks for setting us straight,

Jerry