Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Adding a screen protector to your MX Sport

amcoins44

To anyone who has added a screen protector to their MX Sport; Did you cover the entire control face of the machine, or just the clear window? If you covered the whole control face, were you able to get good adhestion over the buttons?

Thanks, Andy

I have a MX7 coming. It should be here Wednesday. I will be putting a screen protector on it when I get it. I am going to put it on so that it covers the display only, and not the buttons. The buttons do not need a screen protector.

while I didn't put a protective cover on my MX7 display [size=small](because I don't see a need for it)[/size], I know I would not want to add any covering atop the tactile switches as that would easily make them non-functional.

I think you'll enjoy the MX7 once you get comfortable with the differences between it and your MX5.

Are you getting a smaller coil for it, like the Detech 7" DD? I forgot to get a couple of extra lower rods and will order them up this week to mount the other coils, but all I am working with now are smaller coils because it is Coin Hunting season [size=small](as long as I can get out)[/size], and most places available are quite littered.

Monte

When I ordered the MX7, I ordered the 7" detech coil, and also the whites 6x10 coil for it. So, I have already received the coils, and my MX7 is supposed to be here today by FedEx. If it comes in time, I will take it out today for a quick hunt.

Click on link: http://www.findmall.com/read.php?31,2402077,2402077#msg-2402077

amcoins44 said:
To anyone who has added a screen protector to their MX Sport; Did you cover the entire control face of the machine, or just the clear window? If you covered the whole control face, were you able to get good adhestion over the buttons?

Thanks, Andy