Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Adirondack silver...

Brandon/ny

Hit an older campground up north on the way home and was real happy to start finding coins soon after I began swinging. i found $1.85 in new change, 6 wheaties, a 41 wash. and a 51 rosie. The indian ornament was pretty neat too. Well you all have a good one! I am impressed more and more with the 4x6 coil. The ground was so tough I couldn't even use the stock coil.I found the rosie at 7-8" I heard a a faint silver signal which had a slight break in it. I pinpointed it and it had a quieter sigal meaning deep target. I swept fast over the center and got that nice consistent silver tone. I couldn't believe the depth! I owned the 5" Excellerator coil andwas impressed with the depth, until it conked out. This baby seems to work better with agae. Anyway have a good one